Help India’s children regain their childhood. Your monthly support can help provide education and health!
India has the world’s largest child population. 40% of it's population is below the age of 18 years. Yet, over 2 crore children have no access to school or any hope for the future. Your monthly contribution will help educate disadvantaged children
Will provide learning materials for 1 month for a child
Please fill in your information to activate your monthly giving program
Thousands of children in India belong to economically weaker sections of our society. Most of them drop out of school either to earn a living or due to lack of learning material, toilet facilities or awareness within their families or community level.
But we can change this and give them a childhood they deserve. Together we will help these children get back to school and ensure that each child irrespective of their background gets a fair and equal chance of attaining primary education and achieving their dreams. The plight of these children should not be ignored.
Oxfam is working in the six poorest states of India (Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Uttar Pradesh, Jharkhand and Orissa) to send the most vulnerable and disadvantaged children back to school. And we cannot do this without your support. Every month you can contribute a fixed amount and help a child reach their full potential in life through education.
HOW DOES OXFAM MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE LIVES OF CHILDREN?
1. Oxfam identifies the most vulnerable children and enrols them in school under the Right to Education Act (RTE).
2. Oxfam counsels and forms school management groups to generate awareness related to RTE at village/district level.
3. Oxfam provides gap classes to drop out children and enrols them to their age appropriate classes.
4. Oxfam forms school management committees comprising of teachers, students and parents for better functioning and accountability.
5. Oxfam strengthens school infrastructure, helps builds toilets, provides books and other learning materials to children and schools in need.
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
By signing up for a monthly contribution of as little as Rs 500, you can help Oxfam educate thousands of children who are deprived of education and basic rights. The amount you contribute every month will help a child learn, grow and build a better life for themselves and their family.
These children come from the top six poorest states of India and have dreams to make it big. Your support will enable them to study and achieve their dreams.
Let's make a significant difference and give a better chance at life to poverty-striken children to break out of poverty and become future leaders!
*Monthly contribution: The generous amount you donate will help a child live a better life. Your monthly donation makes an enormous difference. Be a change maker. Donate Today.
If you wish to cancel your donation at any time, we are just an email away. Write to us at email@example.com