01 Jul 2014 - 31 Mar 2015
Share this on
National Campaign on Dalit Human Rights is a forum committed to the elimination of discrimination based on caste. A democratic secular platform led by Dalit women and men activists, with support and solidarity from movements and organizations, academics, individuals, people’s organizations and institutions throughout the country who are committed to work to protect and promote human rights of Dalits focusing on women and children
Impact by partner
- Successful organized 400 groups and 12000 community leaders from 13 states to effectively force the national level campaign on SCSP and TSP legislation from Dec 2013- February 2014
- 6 DBRC are established and running for facilitation of the Dalit Communities
- Large number Communities are now connected with the centers for their benefits from the schemes under SCSP
- In last 9 months all together approx 3800 families / individuals have been facilitated in getting the access of schemes.
- Efforts of ‘Educate me’ campaign have resulted in creating positive environment towards establishing the agenda of Inclusion in Education Set ups in Varanasi and Jaunpur districts.
- Successful promotion of ‘ Unequal Alphabet ‘ have resulted in greater acknowledgement of wider stakeholders for promoting inclusion in Education for Dalit and Adivasi Girls