Thousands of children in India belong to economically weaker sections of our society. They face harsh situations in their daily lives and are unable to reach their true potential. They want to study but lack resources to enrol or continue their education. Children drop out of school either due to lack of learning material, toilet facilities or awareness within their families or community level.
But we can change this and give them a childhood they deserve. Let's all come together to help these children get back to school and ensure that each child irrespective of their background gets a fair and equal chance of attaining primary education and achieving their dreams. The plight of these children should not be ignored.
A donation made towards charitable organization like Oxfam India is eligible for 50% tax-exemption under Section 80G.
Oxfam is working in the six poorest states of India (Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Uttar Pradesh, Jharkhand and Orissa) to send the most vulnerable and underprivileged children back to school. And we cannot do this without your support. Your contribution will help a child reach their full potential in life through education.
HOW DOES OXFAM MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE LIVES OF CHILDREN?
1. Oxfam identifies the most vulnerable children and enrols them in school under the Right to Education Act (RTE).
2. Oxfam counsels and forms school management groups to generate awareness related to RTE at village/district level.
3. Oxfam provides gap classes to drop out children and enrols them to their age appropriate classes.
4. Oxfam forms school management committees comprising of teachers, students and parents for better functioning and accountability.
5. Oxfam strengthens school infrastructure, help in building toilets, providing books and other learning materials to children and schools in need.
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
Your contribution can help Oxfam educate underprivileged and vulnerable children in India. You can help a child learn, grow and build a better life for themselves and their family.
These children come from the top six poorest states of India and have dreams to make it big. Your support will enable them to study and achieve their dreams.
Let's make a significant difference and give a better chance at life to underprivileged children to become future leaders!
If you wish to cancel your donation at any time, we are just an email away. Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Make a donation
Your contribution, however small it might be, will help us fight poverty and injustice. We thank you for your contribution which will make a big difference in someone’s life...