1. Oversee policy formulation,
strategic thinking, management
supervision and accountability
to supporters, donors, staff and
those affected by its work.
2. Ensure that the views and
concerns of key stakeholders
are heard and addressed through
efficient mechanisms and
3. Provide strategic leadership
to develop strategies, manage
proposals and challenge
4. Recruit, encourage and support
the CEO, while monitoring and
evaluating his/her performance.
5. Determine the organisation’s
mission, purpose, strategic
6. Steer the organisation to enable
it to maintain a high level of
accountability and transparency.